Monday, March 30, 2009

I know its been awhile BUT I have been a busy little bee. We have been packing up our house so we can move in less than a month! I can't believe that something I have been waiting for since OCTOBER is finally done and ready for my new little family to move in to! Mason is quite excited...but I definitely think it will take a few days to get him used to the new layout. Oh, and we have no lawn right now. It's all dirt and we won't get sod into the weather shapes up a little. Looks like little Mase will be crapping in the dirt for a few months :) He probably won't like it becuase he is such a diva...he wont even go outside when its raining! Come on dude...you're a dog! Everything is coming right along at the house. We picked out our lighting last week, which they had in stock, except for two bathroom lights. So they should get that in this week. The cabinets are in and looking good! Next will come the countertops after the laser measurements have been taken to ensure a perfect fit. The vanities and countertops are in and will be installed later this week. The fireplace is done and looks killer! We bought absolute black granite tile from Lowe's for $5.98 a square foot. They are the ONLY tile/flooring store that stocks granite tile. So if you ever need it, you know where to go! Good advice daddy! We hadnt even really considered the idea until we talked to my dad about it. He did it to Lee & Kimberly's fireplace too so we got a sneak peek of what it would look like before we did ours. We are slowly coming to an end with the wedding plans..its all so overwhelming! I am so close to being done with the invitations I can taste it! It's a great feeling! I wrote out about half of the invites and response cards during our trip to Mississippi to visit my soon-to-be brother-in-law. So hopefully I will be done within the next couple of weeks!!! It will be a huge load off of my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment